10 Nov Resilience at Amsterdam Institute of Finance
Resilience for Professional Leadership
Two days with Dr Sven Hansen, MBChB, MBA
December 19 and 20, 2016
View and Book: Amsterdam Institute of Finance
In today’s complex, disruptive and accelerated business environment, resilience – the ability to possess bounce, courage, creativity and connection – is no longer optional. For businesses to succeed, leaders, team and people have to learn how to cultivate their resilience.
Learn how to build your own resilience and how to cultivate resilience in your teams. The learning content, case studies and group interaction will be customised to ensure that the experience is intellectually and personally challenging. There is time for small group dialogue, peer coaching and situation-specific development planning.
• The current science and practice of resilience
• How to recognise resilience failure and how to bounce fast
• What it takes to be calm, focused and connected in critical moments
• How to take care of your physical wellbeing
• How to reframe your emotions and thoughts
• How connection with others delivers performance