04 Feb Sales Productivity Programme
Sales makes the world go round. Sometimes salespeople are at the top of their game and they can be extraordinary. Other times they are down. This programme will help you understand what sales performance is about.
- How do you consistently keep yourself or your sales team at the top of your game?
- When things go wrong, how do you bounce?
- Sales is physically demanding – how do you stay energised, focused and in flow?
- How do you connect and influence others to close the deal?
With ever increasing targets, sales people need to successfully navigate the highs and lows of the role. High performing sales people recognise the need to be resilient and to operate in an optimal state of productivity. Studies show that an executive operating at maximum productivity or ‘flow’ can be five times more productive.
Join the Resilience Institute and Indicator
Held over six weeks, the Sales Productivity Programme is an intensive course to engage sales professionals and their teams in a powerful learning and practice initiative. The programme is mixture of online and three half day workshops:
1. Insight: Bounce and Flow
- The biology of performance and overcoming adversity
- How to structure peak performance into each day
- What happens when we encounter adversity
- Tactics for rapid bounce and rejuvenation
March 21: 8am – 12pm
2. Mastery: Wellbeing and Lifestyle
- Understanding and optimising your wellbeing
- Maintaining a sustainable and practical fitness plan
- Securing quality sleep and mastering fatigue
- Nutrition – principles and practices of peak performers
April 13: 8am – 12pm
3. Influence: Connection and the Deal
- The biology of connection and influence
- Upgrading your ability to read others: body language and style
- Adjusting your approach to the customer’s perspective
- Generating creative options under pressure
May 3: 8am – 12pm