Reduce risk and lift performance in adversity
Leaders are grappling with rapid and complex change. Challenges include workplace safety, business continuity, productivity, engagement and employee well-being.
Recent events have amplified uncertainty. The Resilience Institute partners with organizations around the globe to build the capability required to master change, adversity and opportunity. Our research-based solutions measurably reduce risk and lift performance.
“This a program that genuinely helps people improve their wellbeing and health as individuals. It’s a fantastic way to demonstrate that the organization is genuinely committed to their staff. Also, progress is measurable.”John Bell, CIO, Fletcher Building (16k employees worldwide)
in performance drivers
in risk factors
in Resilience Ratio
Sample results achieved within six months. n=5,755.
Resilience supports bounce, recovery and connection
Resilience Institute training is practical and scalable, providing employees with the tools they need to be resilient now and into the future.
Our technology provides you with critical insights about the resilience, cohesion and well-being of your team. Employees have 24/7 access to a digital coach in their pocket and leaders receive research insights relating to 60 factors that underpin performance and reduce risk within organizations of all sizes.
The program is modular, enabling the easy activation of pilot programs or roll-out across the entire organization. We provide comms support to assist with a successful launch and to maintain momentum.
What is the ROI?
We can prove a 31% reduction in resilience risk factors within six months.
- FLOW: executive productivity doubles with 20% more flow. Our result 25%. (McKinsey, 2013)
- FOCUS: 20% increase could increase productivity by 10%. We deliver a 29% increase (Davidson, Goleman, 2017)
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: adds $21,600 x 318 executives = $6.8 million per year (IHHP)
- WELLBEING: ROI of $3 - 10 for each $1 invested (NPV). We demonstrate a 33% growth ratio (Forbes, 2018)
- RELAXATION: ROI of 1/3 of executive salary. We delivered a 27% growth ratio (Complete Coherence)
- OVERLOAD: Reduces productivity by 50% plus 25 minutes to return to task. We deliver 19% improvement (Bank of England)
- BULLYING: Costs US $300 billion, Australia $36 billion and NZ $7 billion (APA)
- SOCIAL WITHDRAWAL: Autism has a lifetime cost of $1 million. Our impact – 30% reduction (U of Toronto)
- HOSTILITY: Anger and failure of empathy sits behind most conflict and suffering in our world. Reduced 22% (J Attali, 2018)
- SLEEP: Bad sleep compromises at cost of $1,400 pp/year, we improve sleep factor by 25% (Harvard, 2017)
- ACCIDENTS: Workplace accidents cost $2.99 trillion (3.94% of GDP) and kill 2.4 million workers/year (Safety+Health, 2017)
- ANXIETY: Affecting 18% of adults, we reduce anxiety by 27% and have a 35% reduction in distress category (ADDA)
- MENTAL HEALTH: At $4 for each $1 invested - we deliver a 37% improvement (13 x effect of medication (WHO, 2016)
Our clients achieve a 38% improvement in performance drivers over six months.
Who do we work with?
- Global organisations, supporting productive, innovative work
- Organisations accelerating leadership development and impact
- Schools looking for resilience in teachers and students
- High performance sport organisations
The Resilience App
Employees receive confidential Resilience Diagnostic reports detailing their strengths and risks, with recommendations for improvement. The app includes:
- Over 55 training videos
- Goal-setting using emojis
- Focus training
- Chatbot coach
Understand what matters. Your company dashboard highlights organisational strengths and risks to guide your leaders, target training and deliver results.
- Available on-demand
- Session length: 1 hour + Q & A
- Live stream + recorded
- Unlimited participants
Explore our research library for results and case studies.
The Resilience Institute has been featured on