Resilience provides a framework for navigating a demanding world.
About the Resilience Institute
The Resilience Institute was founded in 2002. Our mission is to deliver high-impact, practical, evidence-based and integrated resilience training by bringing together modern preventative medicine, positive psychology, emotional intelligence, and neuroscience.
Hundreds of thousands of executives and professionals have joined our community. They have built healthier bodies, achieved greater levels of emotional intelligence, and have developed stronger minds. Thus, they bring the performance benefits of resilience to work.
Resilience Program Summary
We offer a range of program options including digital-only, face-to-face and blended. Most programs include:
- Resilience Diagnostic assessment. This is a confidential, secure and interactive assessment taken pre-training, with additional diagnostics completed throughout the program to measure impact.
- Resilience Training Videos & Daily Tracker: a digital toolkit including over 40 micro-learning videos that can be used alone or to support face-to-face workshops. The tracker enables participants to define key resilience priorities and track goals easily over time.
- Tactical Focus: A meditation feature built into the Resilience App, designed to promote mental fitness.
- Chatbot: A digital resilience assistant built into the app that provides real-time resilience support and guidance.
- Workshops: practical ½ day workshops for groups of approximately 30 attendees. In these workshops we explore the Science and Practice of Resilience, including Bounce and Recovery, Dealing with Challenge (Mastering Stress), Lifestyle, Emotional Intelligence, Focus and Flow.
- Weekly Practice Tips: As part of the program we offer participants a weekly practice tip with the objective of embedding core skills and building momentum. These PDF resources can be sent from an internal champion or directly from our team.
- Internal Resilience Champion: An optional step is to accredit internal resilience coaches. This enables them to drive and support the program from within the organization.
Participants who have engaged with the Resilience Institute achieve a consistent improvement in every category and each of the 60 factors of resilience – from depression and anxiety to well-being, emotional intelligence and cognitive skills.
With teams across the world, we are well-positioned to deliver effective programs to organisations looking for sustainable human performance and employee wellbeing.