Our definition of resilience is the ability to bounce, have courage, be creative and make connections.
This resilience definition encompasses the components of body, heart, mind and spirit which are all part of the integral approach we take to our research, tools and training.
A resilient person knows how to:
- Remain calm and engaged under pressure
- Skilfully secure health and vitality
- Align and master emotions and mind
- Develop leadership and influence skills
- Live with meaning purpose and exuberance
Welcome to this noble work.
To get access to our suite of tools for your organisation please contact us.
The Resilience Diagnostic measures 11 categories and 60 factors of resilience. It includes dynamic and interactive self-coaching.
Online and blended resilience programmes that deliver results.
Discover and enrol