A toolkit that will help you discover your resilience strengths and risks, with video training, goal-setting and a personal chatbot assistant
The Resilience App enables you to:
- Find out how resilient you are, including discovering your own Resilience Ratio score
- Access to a library of resources relating to 60 factors of resilience, wellbeing and high performance
- Learn rapid bounce skills for when things go wrong
- Create a lifestyle that supports vitality
- Learn about emotional intelligence
- Improve cognitive skills
- Cultivate the conditions for flow state
Instant 12-month access to the digital toolkit
To begin your resilience journey click the Purchase button below. You will receive immediate access to the Resilience App, including:
- Resilience Diagnostic assessment x 2
- Over 50 resilience training videos by Dr Sven Hansen
- Goal tracking
- Multi-language: English, Spanish, Dutch, German and Chinese (coming soon)
- Works on web, Apple iOS and Android
The cost is $89 New Zealand Dollars + GST (for NZ customers only). This is approximately USD $52 (check exchange rate).
About the Resilience App
The Resilience App is a multiplatform digital toolkit that guides users along an evidence-based journey of self-development. From assessment to micro-training, weekly focus themes to ongoing tracking of key priorities, the app builds user competencies and confidence in the skills that underpin resilience and high-performance.
Join the world’s top performers
The Resilience Institute works with many of the world’s leading organisations, government departments and schools to build essential resilience skills.
Our approach is evidence-based, practical and integral. The world’s largest brands call us when they need their leaders and teams to optimise
Over 80,000 business leaders, athletes, business professionals and everyday individuals have changed their lives by implementing the resilience framework of skills and behaviours.
Resilience is not about getting through bad times, it is about knowing yourself so that you can adapt and flourish within a rapidly changing business and social environment.
About your resilience teacher
Dr Sven Hansen has worked extensively with
The Resilience App for organisations
To get access to the Resilience App at your workplace please contact us.