Support others by becoming an accredited Resilience Coach
Join a team of passionate coaches and facilitators who are on a mission to cultivate bounce, courage, connection and creativity in the lives of those we care about. The world needs you more now than ever before.
- Improve and refine your own resilience practice and skill
- Learn how to coach and support resilience interventions
- Become an accredited resilience coach for your organisation
- Help your people bounce, grow, connect and flow
- Advance your career in People & Culture, Learning and Leadership
Our methodology is evidence-based, yet practical. It provides specific action steps, yet an integrated approach. Resilience is a rewarding lifelong journey, both for our team and those we serve.
As an Accredited Resilience Coach, our resilience assessment and coaching tools will add significant value to your practice. You will also gain access to our members-only resources, a monthly team webinar and a first look at new initiatives and tools.
View a brochure.
Benefits of becoming a Resilience Coach
- Help individuals become more resilient using an evidence-based approach
- Add another dimension to your coaching skillset
- Resell our Resilience Diagnostic and online training to your clients
- Become an internal resilience champion within your organisation
- Be associated with a leading training brand
- Get access to exclusive resources and training materials
- Display the “Powered by Resilience” logo in your marketing materials
There are no official prerequisites for becoming an accredited resilience coach. However, to earn accreditation you will need to learn and understand an in-depth diagnostic and development framework that includes advanced concepts from neuroscience, positive psychology, medicine and high-performance sport.
The 90-day online course includes:
- Copy of Inside-Out by Dr Sven Hansen
- Access to our Resilience App – measure, learn, achieve
- Three Resilience Diagnostic Assessments – start, 45 days, 90 days
- Comprehensive video training, practice tips and references
- Monthly webinars for deeper learning with our team
- Weekly practice tips to motivate and guide your practice
- Meditations, Chatbot and Goal Keeper
- Integration with your Fitbit
- Certificate of completion
- Tools and resources to support your coaching practice
Cost is NZD $595 / USD $352
Annual accreditation fee is $95 (includes Resilience App access)
Offer resilience tools and training to your clients
|Week 1||Resilience Diagnostic – self-assessment and reflection. Review Introduction to Resilience video series.|
|Week 2||Connect with our team (30 mins). Start reading Inside-Out.|
|Week 3||Complete Bounce video series.|
|Week 4||Coach development webinar session (1 hour). Complete Grow video series.|
|Week 5||Complete Flow video series.|
|Week 6||Complete second Resilience Diagnostic. Complete your Daily Practice worksheet and send to our team for review.|
|Week 7||Connect with our team (30 mins). Watch Mental Fitness for Leaders video series.|
|Week 8||Coach development webinar session (1 hour).|
|Week 9||Resilience Diagnostic – interpreting results and coaching using the Diagnostic framework.|
|Week 10||Understanding the Resilience App (video).|
|Week 11||Coach accreditation assessment.|
|Week 12||Third Resilience Diagnostic assessment. Coach accreditation interview (1 hour) and certification.|
|Week 13+||Access to our Self-serve portal to generate access codes for your clients. Access to coach IP and marketing resources.|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.