STEP 1 – INTRODUCTORY SESSIONS
A keynote/short session of 90 – 120 mins. The objective is to give participants confidence and practical understanding in the basic disciplines of resilience.
1. The Science and Practice of Resilience
2. Understanding how resilience fails and rapid bounce techniques
3. Mastering the calm and focused state (biofeedback exercise)
4. Sleep and success rituals (powernaps, stretching and balance)
5. Daily disciplines of sustainable success in life and leadership
6. The high EQ leader (impulse control and positivity)
7. Attention, focus and the quiet mind
Introductory sessions are an effective way for clusters, CoL / Kāhui Ako and schools to explore, catalyse, or start the resilience journey.