Measure, learn and achieve resilience
Welcome to the Resilience App – a toolkit that guides you towards mastery of the skills that underpin resilience and high performance.
If you would like to discover your resilience strengths and risks, learn evidence-based ways of increasing resilience, then track your progress – you are in the right place.
Formerly available only to companies, you can now gain the resilience edge in work, life and play.
The Resilience App experience
- Find out how resilient you are, including discovering your own Resilience Ratio score
- Access a library of resources relating to 60 factors of resilience, wellbeing and high performance
- Learn rapid bounce skills for when things go wrong
- Create a lifestyle that supports vitality
- Learn about emotional intelligence
- Improve cognitive skills
- Cultivate the conditions for flow state
12-month access to the digital toolkit
The Resilience App includes:
- Resilience Diagnostic assessment x 2
- Over 50 resilience training videos by Dr Sven Hansen
- Goal tracking
- Meditations – one for each day of the week
- Chatbot – tips, recommendations and support
- Multi-language: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German and Mandarin
- Works on web, Apple iOS and Android
Contact us to request access.
Join the world’s top performers
The Resilience Institute works with many of the world’s leading organisations, government departments and schools to build essential resilience skills.
Our approach is evidence-based, practical and integral. The world’s largest brands call us when they need their leaders and teams to optimise
Over 80,000 business leaders, athletes, business professionals and everyday individuals have changed their lives by implementing the resilience framework of skills and behaviours.
Resilience is not about getting through bad times, it is about knowing yourself so that you can adapt and flourish within a rapidly changing business and social environment.
About your resilience teacher
Dr Sven Hansen has worked extensively with
The Resilience App for your workplace
To get access to the Resilience App at your workplace, explore our range of solutions.