A simple, cost-effective solution to understand and support mental health at work
Mental illness is a critical risk to business and it needs to be mastered. Help your leaders and people-managers understand, support and solve the mental health challenge.
- Mental illness has a global cost of USD $1 trillion
- It is a primary cause of suffering, safety risk and productivity loss
- An intervention returns $4 to $10 for every $1 invested
- Leaders must understand, lead and support solutions
In addition, this is an opportunity to build a supportive, high trust culture and secure sustainable resilience.
• Mental health, productivity and risk
• Mental illness
• Mental illness signs & symptoms
• Insight and self-confidence
• Strong body, heart and mind
• Focus and presence
• Having effective conversations
• Secure support, referral and treatment
• Resilient Culture
• Priorities and rhythm
• Resilience and well-being leadership
An e-learning course delivered by Dr Sven Hansen.
- Two hours of video training in 12 short, practical videos
- Leader’s Guide to Mental Health Practice Guide
- Weekly communications from us on key practice disciplines
- Optional workshops or webinars to support engagement
- Optional access to our resilience and mental health diagnostic
Half, full or multiple-day workshops to develop the skills required for effective mental health leadership. Suitable for groups of up to 30 participants. Contact us.
Building Mental Fitness
With 20 years’ experience in organisational health, well-being and resilience, we have evidence-based, integral and practical solutions. Our research over a range of digital or blended solutions for 4,000 people demonstrates:
- 30% (range 29-86%) reduction in symptoms of depression
- 32% (range 28-82%) reduction in distress/anxiety symptoms
- 30% (range 28-73%) reduction in withdrawal and social anxiety
- 15% (range 7-49%) reduction in attention failure
…while delivering a 47% gain in well-being and 35% gain in mental fitness
When leadership is informed and committed the impact is 2-3 x higher.