Measure, learn and track resilience
The Resilience Institute’s online resilience training program is presented by Dr Sven Hansen in over 50 micro-learning videos.
The learning journey promotes:
- Bounce: recognising how resilience fails leading to distress. Learning rapid bounce, how to manage stress and stay present.
- Growth: the importance and practices of physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Connection: learning empathy, influence, style flexibility and team collaboration.
- Flow: achieving the optimal performance state by matching skill to challenge.
More than online learning
The video training is delivered via the Resilience App, which is a multiplatform digital toolkit that guides users
From assessment to micro-training, weekly focus themes to ongoing tracking of key priorities, the app builds user competencies and confidence in the skills that underpin resilience and high-performance.
The Resilience Diagnostic measures 11 categories and 60 factors of resilience. It includes dynamic and interactive self-coaching.
Designed to engage – we offer over 70 micro-learning videos covering the science and practice of resilience. Each video series includes a quiz to test participant knowledge.
Goal Keeper enables users to track key resilience goals using a simple emoji interface that builds awareness and momentum.
The Resilience App is:
- multi-platform – use a web browser or smartphone app
- multi-language – English, Spanish, German, Dutch, French and Mandarin
- personalised – the Diagnostic provides a blueprint of individual resilience strengths and risks, along with recommendations and resources
- motivational – set and track key goals
- sustainable – watch the learning videos in short 5-minute episodes (we’ve reimagined e-learning to make it more like streaming television services)
- confidential – it meets GDPR privacy standards and individual results are never shared
- growing – we’re releasing a chatbot assistant, meditation zone, sleep help, integrations with wearable technology and more!
A trusted user experience
The experience begins with the Resilience Diagnostic, which provides a personalised blueprint of each user’s resilience strengths and risks. After reviewing these to a factor level, users set goals and begin reviewing the available video content.
The video training modules align with our face-to-face training workshops, enabling a cohesive blended learning experience.
The Resilience App provides a powerful way to develop and grow resilience across teams. Connect with us to book a demonstration.
An evidence-based toolkit that enables individuals to understand strengths and risks and measure progress. Get started now.
Provides individual insight and powerful group intelligence
Organisations across the world choose the Resilience App as a way to nurture and develop their most important asset – their people.
At the core of this approach is the Resilience Diagnostic assessment. By understanding strengths across a range of disciplines, employees construct personal blueprints for safety, well-being and success. This integral approach creates a powerful web of competencies that protect an organisation and its people from distress. The result is sustainable, successful organisations that are grounded in resilient, productive, mentally healthy people.
Find out about the Resilience Diagnostic assessment.
Daily resilience tracker
Goal Keeper is a new way to track resilience goals. By defining key priorities and measuring progress daily, users build awareness, gain momentum and see results.
Goal Keeper is simple enough to track progress in under 30 seconds per day. The emoji tracking tool prompts users to measure achievements by clicking on a sad face (goal not achieved), neutral face (partially achieved) or happy face (goal achieved). This approach is provocative and fun – it prompts action and builds momentum over time.
Once users have mastered a skill they are encouraged to set new goals by modifying their goal tracking preferences.
Goal tracking features:
- Smartphone push notifications provide a friendly nudge
- Based on 9 resilience categories and 21 factors
- Integrated with the video learning modules
- Group progress reporting to show impact
Complete resilience training
The video training program is comprehensive and engaging, enabling participants to dive in at their convenience. Videos average five minutes in length and the app knows where you left off, to save time and effort. We’ve re-imagined e-learning to make the experience feel more like browsing episodes of your favourite tv show.
Features of the online training include:
- Comprehensive video program by Dr Sven Hansen
- Teaches rapid bounce for when things go wrong
- Develops mastery of lifestyle essentials
- Unlocks courage, connection and creativity
- Develops health, safety and resilience
- Creates the foundations for Team Flow
- Includes a downloadable workbook
With a team of experienced facilitators around the
Offering teams a structured learning journey, reinforced by face-to-face sessions with resilience trainers, provides maximum impact for individuals and the organisation as a whole.
Make resilience your own
The Resilience App is flexible, adaptable and can scale to suit any organisation’s needs. The interface can be branded, allowing you to deliver the application as a seamless company initiative. The learning programs can be customised to suit your organisation’s specific needs and additional programs can be added simply and easily, at any time.
We have designed the Resilience App with organisations in mind: it can be used for everything from staff on boarding to ongoing situational resilience training, the Resilience App is central to building a resilient workplace culture.
Tools & Features
The Resilience App includes core resilience video modules delivered by our facilitators.
A quick pathway to the most important tools and features. Includes a Tip of the Day.
Get rewarded with animated medals when you achieve significant milestones.
Resilience in 5 languages and counting.
Short, sharp tips to keep you focused during your learning journey.
Ask questions, get advice and learn about anything from sleep to stress.