The ultimate insights into human resilience
The Resilience Institute proudly announces the fifth generation of our Resilience Diagnostic and Development Model. This evolution of our framework and toolkit ensures that we will continue to deliver the world’s leading evidence-based and practical resilience assessments, benchmarking and training for our global clients and partners.
Test drive v5: Limited time offer
How resilient are you? Get free access to v5 for yourself or pilot the tool with your team. This pilot offer ends on 31 March 2023.
What is the Resilience Diagnostic?
The Resilience Diagnostic is an assessment tool that provides comprehensive insights across multiple dimensions of human resilience, including mental fitness, well-being, emotional intelligence, cognitive skills, and high performance. Individuals receive a rich, interactive report featuring action plans, traffic light signals, and comprehensive resource libraries. HR executives and leaders receive reports highlighting the strengths and risks across the team, with custom reporting categories and benchmarking capability.
The Resilience Diagnostic was launched in 2008 and has been used by organizations globally to measure, map and benchmark resilience competencies across their teams. The ability to measure resilience provides a blueprint for Precision Training programs.
Why measure resilience?
Resilience is critical to organizational growth, agility, and employee engagement.
- A study published in the Journal of Occupational Health Psychology found that employees with higher levels of resilience were more engaged in their work, had higher job satisfaction, and experienced less job stress than employees with lower levels of resilience.
- Another study published in the Journal of Applied Psychology found that employees who underwent resilience training showed improvements in their job performance, job satisfaction, and psychological well-being.
- A study published in the Journal of Organizational Behavior found that resilient employees were less likely to engage in counterproductive work behaviors, such as absenteeism and workplace deviance.
The Resilience Diagnostic is the world's leading toolkit for measuring human resilience and enabling informed leadership decision-making. Just as leaders measure employee engagement, it is critical to measure resilience: the capacity for individuals and teams to bounce, grow, connect and flow.
What has changed in the v5 Resilience Diagnostic?
We continually evolve and refine our tools.
- v5 Incorporates Polyvagal Theory and Evolutionary Biology
- v5 includes the importance of nature and our stewardship
- v5 is simpler and faster
- Further strengthens our proven v4 model and psychometrics
- Participant experience is sharper, simpler, and immediately practical
Which business insights can the tool deliver?
Resilient people make a resilient organisation. Performance with care does the right thing whilst you secure your return on investment. Version 5 is the foundation for effective leadership, training and employee support.
This multi-perspective assessment tool provides aggregate reporting on your organisation, including:
- Fitness to perform
- Mental skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Mental Health
Resilience Institute founder, Dr Sven Hansen, said, “Version 5 of our Resilience Diagnostic integrates engagement, wellbeing, mental health, EAP, resilience and performance indicators into one five-minute confidential assessment. With detailed aggregate scoring on 50 factors, you have the knowledge for precision training and skilful leadership. With global benchmarks for industry, age and gender, you know exactly what your people and your teams need.
The reporting empowers your leadership to do exactly what is required to help people bounce, grow, connect and discover flow. With an annual assessment, you can track the impact and success of your initiatives. You save by integrating multiple assessments into one proven tool.”
Get access now