Webinars are a convenient, cost-effective solution for delivering resilience training to teams
The Resilience Institute is experienced at delivering our training program in short, high-impact virtual sessions. We cover core content, encourage interactivity and provide a recording for our clients to keep.
Sessions last from 30 minutes to 1 hour and can be delivered using our software (Zoom) or yours. We can operate webinars in any time zone.
Suggested webinar topics include:
- Introduction to Resilience
- Bounce and Recovery – how to bounce back from challenging situations
- Redefining stress and staying calm under pressure
- Working remotely in times of crisis – see our COVID-19 training options
- Building strong connections and staying positive
- Focus and flow state
- Lifestyle mastery – sleep, exercise and vitality
- Mental Fitness – a course for leaders
- Dealing with change
- High performing teams
- Resilience for Leaders – focus on empathy, influence and team chemistry
- Resilience for teachers – modelling resilience in the classroom
Frequently asked questions
Is there a limit to how many participants can attend?
There is no limit to the number of participants at each session.
How do we communicate the session to our team?
We will provide you with a session description and a link that participants can click to join the webinar. After the session, we will provide you with a recording that you can place on your intranet.
Can we use our own webinar software for the session?
Yes, we have successfully used Zoom, WebEx, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts and many more. We will test before the session takes place.
Do I need more than one webinar?
That is up to you. Most organisations run two or more webinars. The first provides an introduction to resilience and the subsequent sessions deep-dive into specific topics. However, we are happy to work with you to design a single session or series of webinars that will suit your needs.
Do you offer a self-assessment or video training?
Absolutely, our Resilience App compliments webinars perfectly. We often present group strengths and risks as the starting conversation.
Want to view a sample webinar or would you like a quote?
Email [email protected] for more information.