Employees who felt highly resilient were 40% less likely to experience burnout than those who did not feel resilient.¹
88% of employees who felt highly resilient were likely to stay with their employer for the next year, compared to just 67% of employees who did not feel resilient.²
Companies with resilient employees had a 23% higher total shareholder return (TSR) over a three-year period than companies with less resilient employees.³
Employees who feel resilient are 2.6 times more likely to feel engaged in their work.⁴
Taking care of one’s physical and mental health was associated with a 21 percent improvement in work effectiveness, a 46 percent improvement in employee engagement, and a 45 percent improvement in well-being.⁵
Companies that prioritize employee well-being experience an average increase in productivity of 22%.⁶
If you are an existing Resilience App user, please click here to login.
If you require support, please email [email protected].
After registering online, you’re welcome to download the smartphone app to your device. Search “Resilience App” in the app store or click the buttons below.
It is easy to get started with the Rise Resilience Toolkit.
- If your company has sent you an invitation, simply click the link to register.
- Would you like to set up access for your team? Click the button below to connect with our global team.
Request a brochure
We invite you to request our latest Rise brochure by clicking the button below.
More than an app.
More than a training program.
Equip your team with practical skills to stay calm, energized, positive and focused. Rise includes:
- Full access to the Resilience App for employees, including the Resilience Diagnostic®, micro-learning content, and advanced personal transformation features
- Exclusive access to monthly live webinars presented by global experts
- Group reporting – measure and benchmark team resilience
- Weekly practice tips delivered in-app
- Worksheets, animations, and guides that can be shared with friends and family
28% increase in relaxation
24% decrease in mental fatigue
21% increase in fitness
Sample result: Cohort of senior executives using the Rise Digital Toolkit, n=75
The coach in your pocket
Measure, learn and achieve resilience. Used by the world’s leading organizations to support people through challenge, change and opportunity. Simple per-user pricing enables you to scale the toolkit on-demand.
Monthly live sessions with global experts
Join our global community for monthly live training sessions featuring a specific resilience topic and Q&A chat stream.
Sessions are 45-minutes long with 10-minute Q&A. They are streamed live and recorded for those who can’t attend.
The practical, evidence-based toolkit for success
The Resilience Digital Toolkit provides employees with a personalized resilience action plan, video training, goal-setting and a chatbot coach.
- Resilience Diagnostic assessment – understand resilience strengths and risks
- Over 55 videos presented by Dr. Sven Hansen
- Track goals using a simple emoji interface
- Set reminders to track progress
- Multiplatform – use a web browser or download the smartphone app
- Secure, confidential and GDPR compliant – we follow the principles of privacy by design
- Available in 7 languages (English, Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Mandarin and Polish)
60-factor assessment with an interactive report and action plan. Validated with peer-reviewed psychometrics, including high reliability (Cronbach’s Alpha), Construct Validity, Confirmatory Factor Analysis, and Item Response Theory.
Track up to 21 goal types for a fixed time or indefinitely. Receive push notifications to stay on track. Integrate with Fitbit for feedback and chatbot tips.
A daily meditative practice designed to sharpen focus, increase calm, and cultivate a positive mindset. Set reminders and track usage over time.
Over 55 short videos that explore the science and practice of resilience: Bounce, Grow, Connect and Flow. Presented in a Netflix-style interface.
Flowbot, our A.I.-enabled chatbot, is always ready to answer questions about resilience, well-being, and mental health. Additionally, Flowbot will offer to send you targeted tips based on your Resilience Diagnostic results.
Flowbot can offer proactive guidance based on what is happening in your life. Simply connect your Fitbit.
Resilience when you need it
Our vision is to support organizations that seek to drive performance with care. The Rise Toolkit demonstrates your commitment to employee well-being and equips employees with resources that are relevant whether they are at the top or bottom of the spiral. Additionally, the product can be customized to match your organization’s branding and can even include your own custom content.
GDPR compliant and confidential. Individual results are never shared.
Our model, tools and resources are based on the latest scientific research.
The Resilience App is available on desktop, mobile and via smartphone apps.
The app incorporates practical and interactive instruction backed by scientific research. It includes tips, hints, videos and quick links proven to enhance individual and group performance. You will find only factual, evidence-based knowledge and insights in Resilience App.
Works on every device
Our app is user friendly both on smartphones and as a website on any computer. There is no need for extra downloads, purchases or programmes outside of Resilience App.
Our platform enables you to brand the Resilience App as your own. Want to run your own programs from within the Resilience App? Need a way of placing critical tools and resources in every employee’s pocket?
Get in touch and we’ll tell you more.
- A study by the University of California, Riverside found that employees who feel resilient are less likely to experience burnout. Specifically, the study found that employees who felt highly resilient were 40% less likely to experience burnout than those who did not feel resilient.
- According to a survey by the human resources consulting firm Willis Towers Watson, employees who feel resilient are more likely to stay with their employer long-term. Specifically, the survey found that 88% of employees who felt highly resilient were likely to stay with their employer for the next year, compared to just 67% of employees who did not feel resilient.
- A study by the human resources consulting firm Aon Hewitt found that companies with resilient employees had a 23% higher total shareholder return (TSR) over a three-year period than companies with less resilient employees.
- A study by the Harvard Business Review found that employees who feel resilient are 2.6 times more likely to feel engaged in their work.
- A McKinsey survey on employee experience found that taking care of one’s physical and mental health was associated with a 21 percent improvement in work effectiveness, a 46 percent improvement in employee engagement, and a 45 percent improvement in well-being.
- According to a report by the World Economic Forum, companies that invest in employee well-being and resilience are more likely to see a positive impact on their bottom line. Specifically, the report found that companies that prioritize employee well-being see an average increase in productivity of 22%.