Brad Hook and Manish Arneja from the Resilience Institute are joined by Stuart Taylor from Springfox.com to chat about keeping well and staying productive while working from home.
Some of the topics covered include:
- How can people stay well during the lockdown? We discuss sleep, exercise, diet.
- What are some skills that can help families at home? We discuss maintaining boundaries, impulse control.
- How can people stay productive at home, if they are able to work remotely? We talk about environment, rhythm, focus, monotasking.
- Have you seen examples of remote working going well? What are companies doing?
- As a leader, how can I motivate and inspire my remote team?
- What can companies do to support people remotely? We discuss training and communication.
Infographic: Staying well during the lockdown
Download the above infographic.